Looking for the Occupational Therapy Schools in Idaho state? then you are at right place. Here we have the best list of Occupational Therapy Schools in Idaho[OT Schools in Idaho].
Currently, only one School offers Occupational Therapy Schools in Idaho state. So let’s have a look at that.
1.Idaho State University
Idaho State University (ISU) is a public research university in Idaho.ISU was founded 119 years ago in 1901 as the Academy of Idaho.
ISU offers more than 280 programs at its main campus It is the state’s designated lead institution in health professions and medical education.
Idaho State University offers a Master degree in Occupational Therapy.
- A minimum of an earned grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 over all upper division course work.
- A total combined score of at least 295 in the verbal and quantitative portions.
- Verbal must be at least 146.
- A minimum of 4.0 on the analytical portion.
- All requirements must be met from a single GRE occurrence.
- A total score of 390.
- A minimum of 40 hours of volunteer or work-related experience.
- One letter from an Occupational Therapist or OTA – who directly supervised your volunteer or aide experience.
- One letter from an Academic Reference – professor or advisor who is familiar with your academic performance.
- One letter from a Personal Reference – an individual with knowledge of your personal characteristics or attributes that would enhance your ability to be an occupational therapist.
- 1)- Biology (2 courses)
- 2)- Chemistry (1 course)
- 3)- Math (1 course) Statistics.
- 4)- Social Behavioral Sciences (4 courses)
- 5)- English/Communication (2 courses)
- Phone:208-282-4095, 800-797-4781,208-282-4962
- Mailing: 921 S. 8th Avenue, Stop 8045 Pocatello, ID 83209
I hope you liked the Occupational Therapy Schools in Idaho[OT Schools in Idaho]. please share this Occupational Therapy Schools in Idaho article with your friends and family.
- Masters Vs Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy vs Physical Therapy
- What is Occupational Therapy [OT]?
- Occupational Therapy Schools in Pennsylvania
- Occupational Therapy Schools in Massachusetts
- 21+ Occupational Therapy Quotes and Sayings
- 7 Best Occupational Therapy Schools in Michigan
- Occupational Therapy Schools in Missouri
- Occupational Therapy Schools in Illinois
- Occupational Therapy Schools in Indiana