Looking for the Best Occupational Therapy Schools in Mississippi? Then here is the best list of Occupational Therapy Schools in Mississippi[OT Schools in Mississippi].
There is only 1 accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Mississippi, and that is
1.The University of Mississippi Medical Center
School of Health Related Professions
The University of Mississippi used to offers 2 Occupational Degrees, OTD and MSOT but now it is offering only one degree and that is Doctor of Occupational Therapy.
It offers-3-year OTDprogram having a capacity of 40 students.
- A baccalaureate degree
- A minimum GPA Score of 3
- 24 hours of observation under an occupational therapist
- GRE Report
- Upon request, complete an interview with representatives from the Occupational Therapy Admissions Committee.
- General Psychology
- Human Growth and Development or Developmental Psychology
- Anatomy and Physiology with Lab
- Physics with Lab
- Biological or Physical Science (300 level or above)
Address and Contact Details:
|Department of Occupational Therapy|
2500 North State Street
Jackson, MS 39216-4505
I hope you liked the Best Occupational Therapy Schools in Mississippi. Please share this list of Occupational Therapy Schools in Mississippi[OT Schools in Mississippi].
Check other Other Occupational Therapy Schools in the USA.