If you are finding the best Occupational Therapy Schools in Rhode Island? then here we have the best information available.
There is only one Occupational Therapy Schools in Rhode Island [OT Schools in Rhode Island.
New England Institute of Technology
New England Institute of Technology offers 10- quarters Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (entry level) for 30-36b students per year.
- An associate degree in occupational therapy from an ACOTE-accredited educational institution.
- Current certification as an occupational therapy assistant (COTA) by the NBCOT.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.5 (out of 4.0).
- A personal statement (see your Admissions Officer).
- Readiness to begin advanced level college work as determined by an assessment of skill levels in writing.
- TOEFL score of 79(120) for an international student.
Address and Contact:
I hope you liked the Occupational Therapy Schools in Rhode Island. Please share this Occupational Therapy Schools in Rhode Island.