Looking for the best Occupational Therapy Schools in New Hampshire? Then here we have the best list of Occupational Therapy Schools in New Hampshire [OT Schools in New Hampshire].
Occupational therapy students have to search for the best OT schools in New Hampshire.
Looking for a list of OT Schools in New Hampshire is hard and time consuming, especially when you are a student looking for an affordable education.
We offer the best list of Occupational Therapy Schools in New Hampshire [OT Schools in New Hampshire]. Our directory provides detailed information about each school so that you can choose from many different options and find the perfect fit.
There are only 2 certified Occupational Therapy Schools in New Hampshire. And let’s read one by one.
Best Occupational Therapy Schools in New Hampshire
University of New Hampshire
1.University of New Hampshire
The University of New Hampshire (UNH) is a public research university located in Durham, New Hampshire.
It was founded in 1866 as a land grant college in Hanover in connection with Dartmouth College. In 1893, UNH moved to Durham.
As of 2018, its combined campuses make UNH the largest university system in the state of New Hampshire, with over 15,000 students.
The University of New Hampshire offers 2 occupational therapy degrees,
- BS/MS Occupational Therapy – 4.5-year program
- Master of Science Occupational Therapy – 2.5-year program.
- A bachelor’s degree;
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- 3 letters of recommendation, immunization records,
- Complete admission’s application.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology with labs;
- Neuroanatomy (no lab required);
- Clinical Kinesiology (no lab required);
- Research Method;
- Human Development.
Address and Contact Details
Department of Occupational Therapy
Hewitt Hall, 4 Library Way
Durham, NH 03824
Phone: (603) 862-3221
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS).
2.Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS).
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS University) is a private university located in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Founded as the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy in 1823 fourteen Boston pharmacists, it is the oldest institution of higher education in Boston. It is also the second-oldest and largest college of pharmacy in the United States.
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences offers 2 occupational therapy courses.
- BS/MS Occupational Therapy-5-year program
- Master of Science Occupational Therapy- 2-year program.
For admission to the program, an applicant must have:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum overall 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum prerequisite 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- 1 letter of recommendation.
Additionally, the following courses must be completed:
- Human Anatomy & Physiology I & II with lab
- Abnormal Psychology
- Childhood Development
- Adult or Lifespan Development
- Social Sciences Electives
- Kinesiology or Exercise Physiology with lab
Address and Contact Details:
|Occupational Therapy Program|
1260 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03101-1305
I hope you liked the best Occupational Therapy Schools in New Hampshire? please share this Occupational Therapy Schools in New Hampshire [OT Schools in New Hampshire].
- 21+ Occupational Therapy Quotes and Sayings
- Best Occupational Therapy Schools in Arkansas 2021 Edition
- How To Become An Occupational Therapist?
- Masters Vs Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Courses
- Occupational Therapy Schools in Utah
- Occupational Therapy vs Physical Therapy
- The Best Occupational Therapy School in Idaho
- The Best Occupational Therapy Schools in Delaware
- The best Occupational Therapy Schools in Nevada