Looking for the Occupational Therapy Schools in Idaho state? then you are in the right place. Here we have the best list of Occupational Therapy Schools in Idaho[OT Schools in Idaho].
Occupational Therapy Schools in Idaho are the best method to learn about this field. There are more than one school offering different course for OT but you should choose wisely.
Finding the right Occupational Therapy Schools in Idaho can be a difficult task as there is no single way of finding them. You need to search online and then visit its location if needed, which is again another challenge.
We have done all the hard work for you by providing here a list of all OT schools available in your state along with their complete details including address, contact number etc., so that it will become easier for you to find out what suits your needs and budget. So, go through our list below and get yourself enrolled at any of these schools without any hassle!
Currently, only one School offers Occupational Therapy Schools in Idaho state. So let’s have a look at that.
1.Idaho State University
1.Idaho State University
Idaho State University (ISU) is a public research university in Idaho.ISU was founded 119 years ago in 1901 as the Academy of Idaho.
ISU offers more than 280 programs at its main campus It is the state’s designated lead institution in health professions and medical education.
Idaho State University offers a Master degree in Occupational Therapy.
- A minimum of an earned grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 over all upper division course work.
- A total combined score of at least 295 in the verbal and quantitative portions.
- Verbal must be at least 146.
- A minimum of 4.0 on the analytical portion.
- All requirements must be met from a single GRE occurrence.
- A total score of 390.
- A minimum of 40 hours of volunteer or work-related experience.
- One letter from an Occupational Therapist or OTA – who directly supervised your volunteer or aide experience.
- One letter from an Academic Reference – professor or advisor who is familiar with your academic performance.
- One letter from a Personal Reference – an individual with knowledge of your personal characteristics or attributes that would enhance your ability to be an occupational therapist.
- 1)- Biology (2 courses)
- 2)- Chemistry (1 course)
- 3)- Math (1 course) Statistics.
- 4)- Social Behavioral Sciences (4 courses)
- 5)- English/Communication (2 courses)
- Phone:208-282-4095, 800-797-4781,208-282-4962
- Mailing: 921 S. 8th Avenue, Stop 8045 Pocatello, ID 83209
I hope you liked the Occupational Therapy Schools in Idaho[OT Schools in Idaho]. please share this Occupational Therapy Schools in Idaho article with your friends and family.
- How To Become An Occupational Therapist?
- Masters Vs Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy vs Physical Therapy
- What is Occupational Therapy [OT]?
- Top 16 Occupational Therapy Schools in Pennsylvania
- Top 10 Occupational Therapy Schools in Massachusetts
- 21+ Occupational Therapy Quotes and Sayings
- Top 7 best Occupational Therapy Schools in Michigan
- Top 7 Best Occupational Therapy Schools in Missouri
- Top 6 Best Occupational Therapy Schools in Illinois