If you are looking for the best Occupational Therapy Schools in Puerto Rico? then here we have the best list of Occupational Therapy Schools in Puerto Rico[OT Schools in Puerto Rico.
Are you looking for an Occupational Therapy school in Puerto Rico?
Every state has different rules and regulations when it comes to schools. Still, luckily Puerto Rico is a U.S territory which means there are opportunities for occupational therapy students that live on the island.
There are many factors to consider when deciding which college to attend, including tuition rates, location, program offered, size of the curriculum, etc. To help with this decision here is some information about both universities and their respective programs:
- Types of Occupational Therapy: Exploring the Specializations
- Top 8 Occupational Therapy Schools in New Jersey
- Top 7 Occupational Therapy Schools in Iowa
- Top 7 Occupational Therapy Schools in Georgia
- Top 7 Occupational Therapy Schools in Arizona
Best Occupational Therapy School in Puerto Rico
There is only one accredited Occupational Therapy school in Puerto Rico.
|1.||University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences Campus||OT Masters||Accreditation|
1. University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences Campus
The University of Puerto Rico offers 2 and ½ year Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (entry-level) degree for 16 students per year.
The University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences Campus is one of the best occupational therapy schools in Puerto Rico. The school offers an OT Masters degree in occupational therapy which is in Accredited Status. The campus is located in the heart of Puerto Rico and provides a great environment for students to learn and grow. The school has a great reputation and is known for its high quality of education. Students who attend this school will be able to get the best possible education and will be able to earn their degree in a short amount of time.
- Applicants should have approved at least 12 credits of the pre-requisite courses, including 3 credits in Human Anatomy and Physiology, by the deadline.
- A General Grade Point Average of 2.8 in the baccalaureate degree.
- A score of 500 or above on the EXADEP (Examen de Admisión an Estudios de Post Grado);
- A laptop or computer and internet access are required.
- A candidate must read, write and speak Spanish and English fluently.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology (300 or 3000 Level or higher) Lab experiences are highly recommended (6 Credit);
- Second Year English (Literature or reading comprehension content) (6 Cr);
- Sociology or Anthropology (3 Cr);
- Human Growth and Development (across the life span) (3 Cr);
- Basic Statistics (3 Cr);
- Total – 21 Credits.
Occupational Therapy Program
Medical Sciences Campus,
School of Health Professions
P.O. Box 365067
San Juan, PR 00936-5067
- Degree Level: OT Masters
- Institution Type: Public
- Status: Accreditation
- School of Health Professions, PO Box 365067San Juan PR 00936-5067787-758-2525 x4200
- [email protected]
- Last on-site: 2011/2012
- Next on-site: 2021/2022
- Visit Program’s Website
I hope you liked the best Occupational Therapy Schools in Puerto Rico. Please share this list with your friends.