Are you looking for Occupational Therapy Schools in New Jersey? then here we have the best collection of Occupational Therapy Schools in New Jersey [ OT schools in New Jersey.
Best Occupational Therapy Schools in New Jersey [ OT schools in New Jersey.
Kean University was founded in 1855 by for the school to be continued to run. It has 1432 Academic, 352 Administrative staff with 16,633 students including 13,719 Undergraduates and 2,914 Postgraduates.
Kean University offers 2 Occupational Therapy degree: 2.5 years BS/MS Occupational Therapy (Dual Degree) and Master of Science Occupational Therapy (MSOT).
- A baccalaureate degree;
- A minimum grade of “B” or better in each prerequisite course;
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended;
- 3 letters of recommendation;
- A minimum OT observation of 40 hours in two or more practice settings;
- Current Professional Resume/CV
- Personal Statement
- Respond to a departmental question-“Describe a current event or societal issue and how you feel OT could impact the situation.”
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for International candidate).
- General Psychology;
- Intro to Sociology or Cultural Anthropology;
- Anatomy & Physiology l and ll (with lab);
- Abnormal Psychology;
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology;
- Psychological Statistics;
- Introduction to OT.
|Nathan Weiss Graduate College|
Department of Occupational Therapy
215 North Avenue, EC Room 224
Hillside, NJ 07205
Seton Hall University
2.Seton Hall University
Seton Hall University is a private Roman Catholic university located in South Orange, New Jersey. Seton Hall was founded in 1856 by then-Bishop James Roosevelt Bayley and named after his aunt, Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton,
Seton Hall is the oldest diocesan university in the United States.
Seton Hall consists of 11 schools and colleges, with an undergraduate enrollment of about 5,800 students and a graduate enrollment of about 4,400.
- Completion of the Seton Hall University graduate school admission application
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Overall cumulative grade point average (GPA) of no less than 3.2 on a 4-point scale.
- Fifty (50) observation hours with an OTR (Occupational Therapist, Registered)
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from an OTR
- Completion of the following prerequisite courses with a grade of “C” or better and a cumulative grade point average (GPA) no less than 3.2 on a 4-point scale (CLEP, AP or IB credits will not be accepted for these courses):
- Human Anatomy and Physiology (including a laboratory): 8 credits
- English: 3 credits
- Statistics: 3 credits
- Sociology: 3 credits
- General Psychology: 3 credits
- Abnormal Psychology: 3 credits
- Developmental Psychology: 3 credits
Patrick McDermott, M.A.
Assistant Dean for Graduate Enrollment and Student Affairs
School of Health and Medical Sciences
Stockton University is a public university located in New Jersey. The university was named for Richard Stockton, one of the New Jersey signers of the Declaration of Independence.
Stockton University was Founded in 1969, and Nearly 10,000 students are enrolled at Stockton.
Stockton University offers two and one-half year entry-level Master of Science of Occupational Therapy Program.
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree
- Cumulative 3.2 GPA or higher
- Completion of prerequisite coursework with a grade “B-” or better
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Introduction to Psychology/ General Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Life Span Development
- Introduction to Anthropology or Introduction to Sociology
- Statistics or Applied Biostatistics
I hope you liked the list of best Occupational Therapy Schools in New Jersey. Thanks for reading Occupational Therapy Schools in New Jersey [ OT schools in New Jersey.
Check other Occupational Therapy Schools :
- How To Become An Occupational Therapist?
- Top 16 Occupational Therapy Schools in Pennsylvania
- Top 10 Occupational Therapy Schools in Massachusetts
- Top 7 best Occupational Therapy Schools in Michigan
- Top 7 Best Occupational Therapy Schools in Missouri
- Top 6 Best Occupational Therapy Schools in Illinois
- Top 6 Occupational Therapy Schools in Indiana
- Top 6 Occupational Therapy Schools in Wisconsin
- Top 3 Occupational Therapy Schools in Washington
- The Best Occupational Therapy Schools in West Virginia
- Occupational Therapy Schools in Utah
- Top 3 Occupational Therapy Schools in South Carolina
- The Best Occupational Therapy Schools in Rhode Island
- The Best Occupational Therapy Schools in Puerto Rico
- Top 3 Occupational Therapy Schools in Oklahoma
- Top 10 Occupational Therapy Schools in Ohio
- Top 5 Occupational Therapy Schools in North Carolina
- Top 20 Occupational Therapy Schools in New York
- Top 9 Occupational Therapy Schools in Texas
- Top 10 Occupational Therapy Schools in Florida