Looking for the best Occupational Therapy Schools in Nevada? then here is the best list of Occupational therapy schools in Nevada.
There is only 1 Certified Occupational Therapy Schools in Nevada. We have included all the possible information about Touro University Nevada|College of Health and Human Services
1.Touro University Nevada|College of Health and Human Services
Touro University Nevada (TUN) is a private university located in Henderson, Nevada. California.
Touro University Nevada offers many Degree Programs and is home to more than 1,300 students. The College of Osteopathic Medicine was Nevada’s first osteopathic medical school and the state’s second medical school.
Touro University Nevada offers 2Occupational Therapy Degrees as below,
- Master of Science Occupational Therapy 2-year program (6 semesters)
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) 3-year program (9 semesters).
- Baccalaureate degree or higher
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Prerequisites of human development, abnormal psychology, psychology, anatomy w/lab, physiology w/lab, statistics, humanities, natural science, and English
- Submit two letters of recommendation: One letter must be from a professor or supervisor.[One letter must be from a practising occupational therapist.
- Must have 40 hours of volunteer or work shadowing.
- Abnormal Psychology
- Human Development or Lifespan [
- Natural Science [Physics, kinesiology, biology, chemistry]
- Human Anatomy & Physiology w/labs
- Humanities [Anthropology, philosophy, religion, fine arts, logic, ethics, foreign language, cultural studies and/or group dynamics]
Address and Contact Details
School of Occupational Therapy
874 American Pacific Drive
Henderson, NV 89014
I hope you liked the best Occupational Therapy Schools in Nevada. Please share this list of Occupational Therapy Schools in Nevada[OT Schools in Nevada].
Check Other Occupational Therapy Schools in the USA