Are you finding the best Occupational Therapy Schools in South Carolina? Then here we have the best list of Occupational Therapy Schools in South Carolina.
Occupational therapy is a profession that has been in demand for many years.
Occupational therapists are needed to help those with disabilities, injuries, and other conditions work through their personal issues.
There are various schools throughout South Carolina where you can enrol in an occupational therapy program:
Best Occupational Therapy Schools in South Carolina
1.Lenoir-Rhyne University (Columbia Campus, SC)
Lenoir-Rhyne University offers 27 months Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (Entry-level) degree.
- Human Anatomy 1 & 2 with lab;
- Human Physiology 1 & 2 with Lab;
- Abnormal Psychology;
- Developmental Psychology;
- Cultural Diversity;
- Medical Terminology.
- A Bachelor’s degree;
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- GRE score report (min 149 in verbal; 148 in quantitative; and 3.5 in writing);
- 3 Recommendations;
- A resume;
- An essay;
- Volunteer work under OT (recommended but not required).
|Center for Graduate Studies of Columbia|
4201 North Main Street
Columbia, SC 29203
- Occupational Therapy Schools in Alabama
- Occupational Therapy Schools in Arizona
- Occupational Therapy Schools in Arkansas
- Occupational Therapy Schools in Colorado
- Occupational Therapy Schools in Connecticut
- Occupational Therapy Schools in California
2.Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC)
The Medical University of South Carolina offers a 3-year Occupational Therapy Doctorate (OTD-entry-level) degree for Around 45 students per year.
- A bachelor’s degree and 20 hours of prerequisite coursework are required;
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended;
- Volunteer or OT Work Experience (30 hours compulsory)
- Three reference forms; one from the OT practitioner who supervised volunteer or work experience. The 2nd and 3rd references should be provided by major advisors or professors;
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) results;
- Completed plans for remaining year form;
- Minimum of a 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale
- Supplemental profile form
- Log of Occupational Therapy related experience
- A Resume.
- Human Anatomy (must include lab) within 10 years
- Human Physiology (must include lab) within 10 years
- Abnormal Psychology
- Lifespan Human Development
- Medical Terminology (recommended)
Address and Contact:
College of Health Professions
Division of Occupational Therapy
151-B Rutledge Avenue, MSC 962
Charleston, SC 29425-9620
I hope you liked the best Occupational Therapy Schools in South Carolina. Thanks for reading Occupational Therapy Schools in South Carolina[OT Schools in South Carolina].
- How To Become An Occupational Therapist?
- Masters Vs Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy vs Physical Therapy
- What is Occupational Therapy [OT]?
- Top 16 Occupational Therapy Schools in Pennsylvania