There is only one accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Oregon and that is Pacific University. So let’s have a look at the best OT Schools in Oregon.
- Human Anatomy w/ Lab;
- Human Physiology w/ Lab;
- Additional natural science courses. Kinesiology or Physics is recommended.
- General Psychology;
- Abnormal Psychology;
- Developmental Psychology (preferably across a lifespan).
Expository Writing; Statistics- Courses from any of the following:
Humanities-Courses from two (2) of the following:
- Art History or Appreciation
- A bachelor’s degree;
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Completed a minimum of 20 documented hours of practical experience (observation, volunteer and/or work experience) in OT settings.
- No GRE score required.
|School of Occupational Therapy|
190 S.E. 8th Avenue, Suite #360
Hillsboro, OR 97123-4216
I hope you liked the best Occupational Therapy Schools in Oregon. Please share these OT Schools in Oregon with your friends.