If you are looking for the best Occupational Therapy Schools in Puerto Rico? then here we have the best list of Occupational Therapy Schools in Puerto Rico[OT Schools in Puerto Rico.
There is only one accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Puerto Rico.
University of Puerto Rico School of Health Professions
The University of Puerto Rico offers 2 and ½ year Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (entry-level) degree for 16 students per year.
- Applicants should have at least 12 credits of the pre-requisite courses approved, including 3 credits in Human Anatomy and Physiology by the deadline.
- A General Grade Point Average of 2.8 in the baccalaureate degree.
- A score of 500 or above on the EXADEP (Examen de Admisión an Estudios de Post Grado);
- A laptop or computer and internet access are required.
- A candidate must read, write and speak Spanish and English fluently.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology (300 or 3000 Level or higher) Lab experiences are highly recommended (6 Credit);
- Second Year English (Literature or reading comprehension content) (6 Cr);
- Sociology or Anthropology (3 Cr);
- Human Growth and Development (across the life span) (3 Cr);
- Basic Statistics (3 Cr);
- Total – 21 Credits.
Occupational Therapy Program
Medical Sciences Campus,
School of Health Professions
P.O. Box 365067
San Juan, PR 00936-5067
I hope you liked the best Occupational Therapy Schools in Puerto Rico. Please share this list with your friends.